ACEITAS DE LAS HERAS
Aceites De las Heras was created in 1885 and today, after more than 135 years, the fourth generation of the family continues with the same values and philosophy as before. The search for excellence has been and is the guide throughout his career. We select the best raw materials, to obtain an excellent product with which to achieve the satisfaction of our customers.
Our ongoing concern for offering the highest quality has led us to introduce continuous improvements and innovations to modernize the olive oil production and packaging process.
In 2016 we inaugurated the new facilities, which cover an area of 8,500 m2, and, in 2021, we carried out the expansion of our mill.
We have a bulk storage capacity of more than 600 tons, five packaging lines – one of them exclusively for organic olive oil – and a storage capacity of 900 pallets of finished product.